Cause-oriented digital media and marketing.
Video • Web • Media Buying & Planning • Social • Email • Press
Where were you the night of the 2016 election?
Whatever side you were on, you saw all conventional rules of engagement go out the window; the world had been changing, and the proof was on that TV screen.
In order to make positive change in the world, you're going to need to adopt a new media strategy. We're not talking about kissing babies, we're not talking about boring press releases, and we're not talking about anything same old, same old.
We're talking about:
• 4K video
• Smart digital microtargeting
• Vibrant, segmented email campaigns with subject lines that aren't written from a DCCC apocalypse bunker (remember "ALL HOPE IS LOST" from Team Ossoff?)
• Raw, compelling content that's unafraid and speaks truth to power
• Data-driven tactics that amplify your message
• Bang for your buck: continuous optimization for cost efficiency
We're talking about media that activates the electorate: intellectually, emotionally, and politically.
Everyone has a story to tell. What you need is some damn good storytellers.